One Rail Australia (ORA) is one of Australia’s leading rail-based logistics partners. One Rail’s values of Safety, Deliver, One-Team, Genuine and Aspire are behind the focus on customer service, operational excellence and innovation.
One Rail operate in South Australia, the Northern Territory which includes the Tarcoola-to-Darwin rail line, Queensland and New South Wales, including the Hunter Valley, and provide tailored solutions across a diversified commodity mix of minerals and agriculture.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity for a key leadership position within One Rail Australia’s high performing national operations team is presently available. You will lead the NSW team to deliver operational excellence through a focus on safety, performance and service delivery.
- Having worked in a similar operational management position within a Rail Operator you will have extensive experience across all areas of rail operations.
- You will have experience as a confident and accountable leader managing a sizeable operational workforce.
- A tertiary qualification, preferably in engineering or management is desirable however extensive experience in a similar role will be taken into consideration should you not hold a tertiary qualification.
- Effective leadership skills in order to effectively lead, mentor and train a safety focussed workforce.
- A proven track record of service delivery and customer satisfaction.
This role is offering an exceptional opportunity to work within a progressive organisation with a team of dedicated professionals. A competitive salary and performance based bonus is on offer to the successful candidate.
Applications direct to One Rail Australia or via recruitment consultancies will not be accepted for this position.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter as a single document to [email protected]
Applications close Sunday 14th March 2021. Due to an anticipated high response to this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.